- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- Paid time off
As a Graphic Designer / Output Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to create computer generated vinyl and/or full color graphics output that can be weeded, cut, and applied or printed and mounted to a substrate. You will work closely with team members to ensure complete satisfaction with the final product. The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project his or her absolute best.
We manufacture a variety of printing and marketing solutions including signs, banners, window films, wall and floor graphics, installations and much more.
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
- Experience in graphic design / print production, using PC and Mac.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Knowledge of a variety of graphics programs and output devices such as vinyl plotters, large-format printers, laser engravers and CNC routers.
- Strong math and proof-reading skills, including spelling and grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented to ensure every part of a project comes out correctly the first time.
- Prompt, reliable and responsible.
- Prepares comprehensive layouts, mockups, proofs and copy for print reproduction according to instructions from clients and the sales team.
- Performs logo modification and sources high-quality digital files.
- Prepares files, included adding bleeds, crop marks, die-lines, hole locations, and other finishing file layers as required, archiving files upon completion for future use.
- Inspects all jobs for accuracy and quality before sending them to be produced.
- Maintains accurate electronic and paper records.
- Works on multiple different projects simultaneously.
- Loads materials on/into printers, table router, laser cutter and engraver: which may require some heavy lifting.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Paid overtime as needed
- Great working hours: Monday - Friday 8 am – 5 pm
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)